MERA PURE Sensitive Turkey & Rice
R400.00 – R960.00 inc. VAT
MERA PURE Sensitive Turkey & Rice. A complete gluten and wheat-free food for fully-grown dogs with special requirements, nutritional problems, intolerances or allergies. Made in Germany.
MERA PURE Sensitive Turkey & Rice – Feeding sensitive dogs the right way.
Extremely tasty, gluten and wheat free dog food. For fully-grown dogs with special requirements, nutritional problems, intolerances, or allergies.
- 22% protein / 9% fat
- With MERA protection concept
- 100% “Made in Germany”
- Produced according to foodstuff standards
- Produced with green electricity – CO2 neutral
- No colourants or preservatives
All about the MERA CareConcept
The scientifically solid, uniform nutritional system for the healthy and happy life of your dog. Tailored to the individual needs of your dog, this protective concept creates 360 degrees of total satisfaction.
- Cellular protection: Antioxidants (vitamin C, E, beta-carotene, and selenium) for optimum cellular protection.
- Skin and coat: Natural omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (from salmon oil, sunflower oil, and linseed) and zinc chelate for skin and coat
- Stable gut flora and healthy digestion: Prebiotic inulin for maintaining stable gut flora and healthy digestion
- Physique and metabolism: Suitable energy content, high-quality animal protein (turkey) for supporting physique and metabolism
- Reduced allergy potential: Ideal for many food allergies: Only one source of carbohydrate – only one type of meat
- Immune system protection: With colostrum, mannan-oligosaccharides, and beta-glucans for optimum immune system protection.
LID – Limited Ingredient Diet – only turkey + only rice
This nutritional concept combines only one source of animal protein with one single source of carbohydrate. Thit minimises the risk of allergic reactions and food intolerances.
In the MERA PURE sensitive recipe, we have deliberately abstained from using: Cereals, exotic meat sources, colourings, flavourings and preservatives, genetically modified ingredients, sugar, soy, vitamin K3.
Composition PURE Turkey & Rice:
Rice (59,5%), turkey protein (24%, dried), beet pulp (dried), liver hydrolysate, poultry fat, linseed, lignocellulose, brewer’s yeast (dried), sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, salmon oil, potassium chloride, monocalcium phosphate, sunflower oil, chicory inulin (0.1%).
Analysis PURE Turkey & Rice:
Protein 22%, fat content 9%, raw fibre 2.5%, crude ash 6.6%, calcium 1.25%, phosphorus 0.8%, sodium 0.35%.
Nutritional additives per kg PURE Turkey & Rice:
Vitamin A 12.000IE, vitamin D3 1.500IE, vitamin E 300 mg, vitamin C 200 mg, copper (as copper-(II)-sulphate, pentahydrate) 12,5 mg, zinc (as zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 100g, zinc (as glycine-zinc chelate hydrate (solid)) 60 mg, iron (as iron-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 250 mg, manganese (as manganese-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 35 mg, iodine (as calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2,3 mg, selenium (as sodium selenite) 0,35 mg.
Technological additives per kg PURE Turkey & Rice:
MERA products are generally fed dry. Make sure that your dog has a constant supply of fresh water. The recommended details are only approximate values per day and must be adapted to suit outside influences and the dog‘s dispositions.
Body weight per kg
Recommended food quantity in grams per day
The above-mentioned feeding recommendation is merely a guideline for balanced, requirement-oriented feeding of your dog. This information was calculated in accordance with the latest scientific knowledge, but must be adapted to the individual needs of your dog. Because a single number cannot cover all of the individual differences and conditions such as breed, age and size of dog, movement level, environmental influences (weather, summer, winter) etc.
Please store all MERA products in cool and dry place so that the quality of our products is maintained over the entire shelf life.
- The Absolute Best Places to Walk Your Dog – Cape Town and JohannesburgNovember 30, 2016 - 9:02 pm
- Puppy proofing your homeNovember 4, 2016 - 6:11 am
- Should you be dressing up your dog for Halloween?October 30, 2016 - 1:18 pm
- Letting your dog sleep in your bedMay 11, 2016 - 8:01 pm
- Why do dogs dig?May 11, 2016 - 7:56 pm