MERA PURE Sensitive MINI Turkey and Rice 4kg
R400.00 inc. VAT
MERA PURE Sensitive MINI Turkey & Rice. A particularly tasty complete feed for adult, small dogs with intolerances or dietary problems.
MERA PURE Sensitive MINI Turkey and Rice – Feeding sensitive dogs the right way.
A particularly tasty complete feed for adult, small dogs with intolerances or dietary problems.
- 22% protein / 9% fat
- With Colostrum – nature’s immune system protection
- With MERA protection concept
- 100% “Made in Germany”
- Produced to foodstuff standards
- Produced with green electricity – CO2 neutral
- No colourants or preservatives
All about the MERA CareConcept
The scientifically solid, uniform nutritional system for the healthy and happy life of your dog. Tailored to the individual needs of your dog, this protective concept creates 360 degrees of total satisfaction.
- Cellular protection: Antioxidants (vitamin C, E, beta-carotene, and selenium) for optimum cellular protection.
- Skin and coat: Natural omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (from salmon oil, sunflower oil, and linseed) and zinc chelate for skin and coat
- Stable gut flora and healthy digestion: Prebiotic inulin for maintaining stable gut flora and healthy digestion
- Physique and metabolism: Suitable energy content, high-quality animal protein (turkey) for supporting physique and metabolism
- Reduced allergy potential: Ideal for many food allergies: Only one source of carbohydrate – only one type of meat.
Composition PURE Mini Adult Turkey & Rice:
rice (52,5%), turkey protein (28%, dried), poultry fat, beet pulp (dried), liver hydrolysate, linseed, lignocellulose, brewer‘s yeast (dried), salmon oil, sodium chloride, penta-sodium phosphate (0,35%), sunflower oil, potassium chloride, chicory inulin (0,1%).
Analysis PURE Mini Adult Turkey & Rice:
Protein 24%, fat content 12%, raw fibre 2,5%, crude ash 7%, calcium 1,2%, phosphorus 0,92%, sodium 0,4%.
Nutritional additives per kg PURE Mini Adult Turkey & Rice:
Vitamin A 12.000IE, vitamin D3 1.500IE, vitamin E 400 mg, vitamin C 300 mg, copper (as copper-(II)-sulphate, pentahydrate) 12.5 mg, zinc (as zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 100g, zinc (as glycine-zinc chelate hydrate (solid)) 60 mg, iron (as iron-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 250 mg, manganese (as manganese-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 35 mg, iodine (as calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2,3 mg, selenium (as sodium selenite) 0,35 mg
Technological additives per kg PURE Mini Adult Turkey & Rice:
MERA dog food is generally fed dry. Make sure that your dog has a constant supply of freshwater. The recommended details are only approximate values per day and must be adapted to suit outside influences and the dog‘s dispositions.
Body weight per kg
Recommended food quantity in grams per day
The above-mentioned feeding recommendation is merely a guideline for balanced, requirement-oriented feeding of your dog. This information was calculated in accordance with the latest scientific knowledge, but must be adapted to the individual needs of your dog. Because a single number cannot cover all of the individual differences and conditions such as breed, age and size of the dog, movement level, environmental influences (weather, summer, winter) etc.
Please store all MERA products in a cool and dry place so that the quality of our products is maintained over the entire shelf life.