MERA Essential Reference – Adult Regular Activity Dog Food (12.5kg) – Subscription
From: R849.00 inc. VAT every 6 weeks
Schedule and Save!
Set up a repeat order so that you no longer have to worry about those last-minute run arounds to the closest pet store. Choose if you want your orders to be delivered every 2, 4, or 6 weeks and it will automatically be ordered. Payments taken care of through PayFast, safe and secure!
It is completely flexible too. You can change your order, pause, cancel or change the frequency at any time through your profile which you can find here:
For more information on our recurring deliveries, please click here.
Healthy food which dogs like. Feeding adult dogs the right way.
MERA Reference – Extremely tasty, wheat-free high-quality dog food. For fully-grown dogs with a normal activity level. With CareConcept – creates 360 degrees of total satisfaction.
- Wheat-free dog food formula
- 22,5% protein / 13% fat
- With OdorStop formula and Meradog CareConcept
- With high-quality protein sources
- With prebiotic inulin and salmon oil
- 100% “Made in Germany”
- Produced to foodstuff standards with green electricity – CO2 neutral
- No colourants or preservatives
All about the MERA CareConcept
The scientifically solid, uniform nutritional system for the healthy and happy life of your dog. Tailored to the individual needs of your dog, this CareConcept creates 360 degrees of total satisfaction.
- Cellular protection: Antioxidants (vitamin C, E, beta-carotene and selenium) for optimal cellular protection
- Skin and Coat: Natural omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (salmon oil, sunflower oil, linseed) and zinc chelate for skin and coat
- Gut flora an safe digestion: Prebiotic inulin for a stable gut flora and safe digestion
- Constitution and metabolism: Adequate energy content, high-quality protein sources (poultry, egg, fish) to support physical constitution and metabolism
- OdorStop formula: OdorStop active complex for the natural reduction of unpleasant intrinsic odors
Composition Meradog reference dog food:
Maize, poultry protein (21%, chicken, partially dried & hydrolysed), barley, rice, poultry fat, dried beet pulp (desugared), fish meal (2.5%), linseed (2%), corn gluten feed, egg powder (1%), brewer’s yeast (1%, dried), calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, salmon oil (0.2%), sunflower oil (0.1%), chicory inulin (0.1%), yucca schidigera powder (0.02%).
Analysis Meradog reference dog food:
Protein 22,50 %, fat content 13,00 %, crude fibre 2,50 %, crude ash 7,00 %, calcium 1,20 %, phosphorus 0,80 %, sodium 0,35 %.
Nutritional additives per kg Meradog reference dog food:
Vitamin A 12.000 IE, vitamin D (vitamin D3) 1.200 IE, vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 200 mg, vitamin C (ascorbyl monophosphate, calcium sodium salt) 50 mg, beta-carotene 10 mg, vitamin B2 15 mg, copper (as copper-(II)-sulphate, pentahydrate) 12.50 mg, zinc (as zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 160 mg, zinc (as zinc glycine chelate, hydrate) 40 mg, iron (as iron-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 200 mg, manganese (manganese-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 25 mg, iodine (as calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.3 mg, selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.35 mg.
Technological additives per kg Meradog reference dog food:
MERA products are generally fed dry. Make sure that your dog has a constant supply of fresh water. The recommended details are only approximate values per day and must be adapted to suit outside influences and the dog‘s dispositions.
Body weight per kilogram
|Recommended food quantity in grams per day|
The above-mentioned feeding recommendation is merely a guideline for balanced, requirement-oriented feeding of your dog. This information was calculated in accordance with the latest scientific knowledge, but must be adapted to the individual needs of your dog. Because a single number cannot cover all of the individual differences and conditions such as breed, age and size of dog, movement level, environmental influences (weather, summer, winter) etc.
Please store all MERA products in a cool and dry place so that the quality of our products is maintained over the entire shelf life.