MERA Agility – Adult Increased Activity (12.5kg)
R825.00 inc. VAT
MERA Agility Dog Food. Complete, wheat-free high-quality dog food for fully-grown, sporty dogs with an increased activity level. Made in Germany.
Healthy food which dogs like. Feeding active dogs the right way.
MERA Agility – Extremely tasty, high-quality wheat-free dog food. For fully-grown, sporty dogs with an increased activity level. With CareConcept – creates 360 degrees of total satisfaction.
- Wheat-free dog food formula
- 25% protein / 15% fat
- With OdorStop formula and Meradog careconcept
- With high quality protein sources and prebiotic inulin
- L-Carnitine supports fat and energy metabolism
- 100% “Made in Germany”
- Produced to foodstuff standards with green electricity – CO2 neutral
- No colourants or preservatives
All about the MERA CareConcept
The scientifically solid, uniform nutritional system for the healthy and happy life of your dog. Tailored to the individual needs of your dog, this CareConcept creates 360 degrees of total satisfaction.
- Cellular protection: Antioxidants (vitamin C, E, beta-carotene and selenium) for optimal cellular protection
- Skin and coat: Natural omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (salmon oil, sunflower oil, linseed) and zinc chelate for skin and coat
- Gut flora an safe digestion: Prebiotic inulin for a stable gut flora and safe digestion
- Constitution & vitality: High-quality protein sources (poultry, eggs, fish) foster physique and vitality
- Metabolism: L-carnitine supports fat and energy metabolism
- OdorStop formula: Active complex for the natural reduction of unpleasant intrinsic odors
Composition MERA Agility dog food:
Maize, poultry protein (29%, partially dried and hydrolysed), rice, barley, poultry fat, beef pulp, linseed, brewer’s yeast (dried), egg powder, salmon oil (0.25%), sodium chloride, potassium chloride, chicory inulin (0.2%), sunflower oil (0.15%), yeast cell walls (=0.04% beta-glucans and 0.04% mannan-oligosaccharides), Yucca schidigera powder (0.02%).
Analysis MERA Agility dog food:
Protein 22.5%, fat content 15%, raw fibre 2.5%, crude ash 7%, calcium 1.2%, phosphorus 0.85%, sodium 0.35%.
Nutritional additives per kg MERA Agility dog food:
Vitamin A 12.000IE, Vitamin D3 1.200IE, Vitamin E 200mg, vitamin C 100mg, copper (as copper-(II)-sulphate, pentahydrate) 12.5mg, zinc (as zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 100mg, Zink (as glycine-zinc chelate hydrate (solid)) 60mg, iron (as iron-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 250mg, manganese (as manganese-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 35mg, iodine (as calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.0mg, selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.35mg.
Technological additives per kg MERA Agility dog food:
MERA products are generally fed dry. Make sure that your dog has a constant supply of fresh water. The recommended details are only approximate values per day and must be adapted to suit outside influences and the dog‘s dispositions.
Body weight per kilogram
The above-mentioned feeding recommendation is merely a guideline for balanced, requirement-oriented feeding of your dog. This information was calculated in accordance with the latest scientific knowledge, but must be adapted to the individual needs of your dog. Because a single number cannot cover all of the individual differences and conditions such as breed, age and size of dog, movement level, environmental influences (weather, summer, winter) etc.
Please store all MERA products in a cool and dry place so that the quality of our products is maintained over the entire shelf life.