Meradog Light – Adult Light-Diet (12.5kg)
Complete, low-calorie food for fully-grown dogs with a tendency to be overweight.
Healthy food which dogs like. Feeding adult dogs the right way.
Meradog Light – Extremely tasty, wheat-free and low calorie dog food. For fully-grown dogs with a tendency to be overweight. Ideal for weight loss or weight retention. With careconcept – creates 360 degrees of total satisfaction.
- Wheat-free dog food formula
- 25 % protein / 8 % fat
- With Meradog careconcept an OdorStop formula
- balanced an rich in dietary fibre, low calorie
- L-carnitine supports fat and energy metabolism
- Suitable for weight reduction
- 100% “Made in Germany”
- Produced to foodstuff standards and with green electricity – CO2 neutral
- No colourants or preservatives
All about the Meradog Careconcept
The scientifically solid, uniform nutritional system for the healthy and happy life of your dog. Tailored to the individual needs of your dog, this careconceptt creates 360 degrees of total satisfaction.
- Cellular protection:Antioxidants (vitamin C, E, beta-carotene and selenium) for optimal cellular protection
- Skin and coat:Natural omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (salmon oil, sunflower oil, linseed) and zinc chelate for skin and coat
- Gut flora an safe digestion:Prebiotic inulin for a stable gut flora and safe digestion
- Metabolism:L-carnitine supports fat and energy metabolism
- Constitution and vitality:Rich in fibre for a low-calorie diet.High-quality protein sources (poultry, eggs, fish) foster physique and vitality
- OdorStop formula:active complex for the natural reduction of unpleasant intrinsic odors
Composition Meradog light dog food:
Maize, poultry meat meal (20 %, chicken), barley, maize gluten, cellulose fibres (4,5 %), rice, animal protein (hydrolised), corn gluten feed,dried sugar beet pulp (desugared), fish flour (1,5 %), animal fat, linseed (1 %), egg powder (1 %), brewer’s yeast (1 %, dried), sodium chloride, salmon oil (0,25 %), calcium carbonate, sunflower oil (0,10 %), chicoree powder ( = 0,10 % inuline), yucca schidigera powder (0,01 %).
Analysis Meradog light dog food:
Protein 25,00 %, fat content 8,00 %, crude fibre 6,00 %, crude ash 7,50 %, calcium 1,20 %, phosphorus 0,85 %, sodium 0,35 %.
Nutritional additives per kg Meradog light dog food:
Vitamin A 12.000 IE, vitamin D3 1.200 IE, vitamin E 200 mg, vitamin C 50 mg, beta-carotene 10 mg, vitamin B2 15 mg, L-carnitine (as trimethylamine of amino-4-hydroxy-3-butyric acid) 100 mg, copper (as copper-(II)-sulphate, pentahydrate) 12,50 mg, zinc (as zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 160 mg, zinc (as glycine-zinc chelate, hydrate) 40 mg, iron (as iron-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 200 mg, manganese (as manganese-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 25 mg, iodine (as calcium iodate, free from water) 2,30 mg, selenium (as natrium selenite) 0,15 mg.
Technological additives per kg Meradog light dog food:
Meradog products are generally fed dry. Make sure that your dog has a constant supply of fresh water. The recommended details are only approximate values per day and must be adapted to suit outside influences and the dog‘s dispositions.
Body weight per kg
The above-mentioned feeding recommendation is merely a guideline for balanced, requirement-oriented feeding of your dog. This information was calculated in accordance with the latest scientific knowledge, but must be adapted to the individual needs of your dog. Because a single number cannot cover all of the individual differences and conditions such as breed, age and size of dog, movement level, environmental influences (weather, summer, winter) etc.
Please store all Meradog products in cool and dry place so that the quality of our products is maintained over the entire shelf life.
- The Absolute Best Places to Walk Your Dog – Cape Town and JohannesburgNovember 30, 2016 - 9:02 pm
- Puppy proofing your homeNovember 4, 2016 - 6:11 am
- Should you be dressing up your dog for Halloween?October 30, 2016 - 1:18 pm
- Letting your dog sleep in your bedMay 11, 2016 - 8:01 pm
- Why do dogs dig?May 11, 2016 - 7:56 pm