MERA Light – Adult Light Diet (12.5kg)
MERA Light Dog Food. Complete, low-calorie food for fully-grown dogs with a tendency to be overweight.
Healthy food which dogs like. Feeding adult dogs the right way.
MERA Light – Extremely tasty, wheat-free and low calorie dog food. For fully-grown dogs with a tendency to be overweight. Ideal for weight loss or weight retention. With CareConcept – creates 360 degrees of total satisfaction.
- Wheat-free dog food formula
- 25% protein / 8% fat
- With MERA CareConcept an OdorStop formula
- balanced an rich in dietary fibre, low calorie
- L-carnitine supports fat and energy metabolism
- Suitable for weight reduction
- 100% “Made in Germany”
- Produced to foodstuff standards and with green electricity – CO2 neutral
- No colourants or preservatives
All about the MERA CareConcept
The scientifically solid, uniform nutritional system for the healthy and happy life of your dog. Tailored to the individual needs of your dog, this CareConcept creates 360 degrees of total satisfaction.
- Cellular protection: Antioxidants (vitamin C, E, beta-carotene and selenium) for optimal cellular protection
- Skin and coat: Natural omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (salmon oil, sunflower oil, linseed) and zinc chelate for skin and coat
- Gut flora and safe digestion: Prebiotic inulin for a stable gut flora and safe digestion
- Metabolism: L-carnitine supports fat and energy metabolism
- Constitution and vitality: Rich in fibre for a low-calorie diet.High-quality protein sources (poultry, eggs, fish) foster physique and vitality
- OdorStop Formula: Active complex for the natural reduction of unpleasant intrinsic odors
Composition MERA Light dog food:
Maize, poultry protein (29%, partially dried and hydrolysed), rice, barley, lignocellulose, beef pulp, corn gluten feed, linseed, poultry fat, brewer’s yeast (dried), egg powder, sodium chloride, salmon oil (0.25%), chicory inulin (0.2%), yeast cell walls (=0.04% beta-glucans and 0.04% mannan-oligosaccharides), sunflower oil (0.15%),potassium chloride, Yucca schidigera powder (0.02%).
Analysis MERA Light dog food:
Protein 25%, fat content 8.5%, raw fibre 6%, crude ash 7.5%, calcium 1.2%, phosphorus 0.85%, sodium 0.35%.
Nutritional additives per kg MERA Light dog food:
Vitamin A 12.000IE, vitamin D3 1.200IE, vitamin E 200mg, vitamin C 100mg, copper (as copper-(II)-sulphate, pentahydrate) 12.5mg, zinc (as zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 100mg, Zink (as glycine-zinc chelate hydrate (solid)) 60mg, iron (as iron-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 250mg, manganese (as manganese-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 35mg, iodine (as calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.0mg, selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.35mg.
Technological additives per kg MERA Light dog food:
MERA products are generally fed dry. Make sure that your dog has a constant supply of fresh water. The recommended details are only approximate values per day and must be adapted to suit outside influences and the dog‘s dispositions.
Body weight per kg
The above-mentioned feeding recommendation is merely a guideline for balanced, requirement-oriented feeding of your dog. This information was calculated in accordance with the latest scientific knowledge, but must be adapted to the individual needs of your dog. Because a single number cannot cover all of the individual differences and conditions such as breed, age and size of dog, movement level, environmental influences (weather, summer, winter) etc.
Please store all MERA products in a cool and dry place so that the quality of our products is maintained over the entire shelf life.
- The Absolute Best Places to Walk Your Dog – Cape Town and JohannesburgNovember 30, 2016 - 9:02 pm
- Puppy proofing your homeNovember 4, 2016 - 6:11 am
- Should you be dressing up your dog for Halloween?October 30, 2016 - 1:18 pm
- Letting your dog sleep in your bedMay 11, 2016 - 8:01 pm
- Why do dogs dig?May 11, 2016 - 7:56 pm