MERA Essential Senior – Adult Senior Diet Dog Food (12.5kg)
R850.00 inc. VAT
MERA Senior Dog Food. Complete, wheat-free dog food for fully-grown, older dogs.
Wheat-free food which dogs love. Feeding older dogs the right way.
MERA Senior is an extremely tasty, wheat-free high premium-quality dog food. For fully-grown, older dogs with a normal activity level. With the Mera CareConcept – creating 360 degrees of total satisfaction.
- Wheat-free dog food formula
- 22% protein / 9,5% fat
- With OdorStop formula, MERA CareConcept, and SeniorPlus complex
- With prebiotic inulin and high-quality protein sources
- Added vitamin content
- Increased vitamin content
- Reduced sodium and phosphor content
- 100% “Made in Germany”
- Produced to foodstuff standards with green electricity – CO2 neutral
- No colourants or preservatives
All about the MERA CareConcept
The scientifically solid, uniform nutritional system for the healthy and happy life of your dog. Tailored to the individual needs of your dog, this CareConcept creates 360 degrees of total satisfaction.
- Cellular protection: Antioxidants (vitamin C, E, beta-carotene, and selenium) for optimal cellular protection
- To support natural defenses: Natural beta-glucans to support the natural defenses
- Skin and Coat: Natural omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (salmon oil, sunflower oil, linseed) and zinc chelate for skin and coat
- Gut flora and safe digestion: Prebiotic inulin for stable gut flora and safe digestion
- SeniorPlus complex: Lowered phosphorus and sodium content to relieve kidneys. Adequate energy content, high-quality protein sources (poultry, egg), and New Zealand green-lipped mussels (nutrients for cartilage and joints) to support physical constitution and metabolism
- OdorStop formula: Active complex for the natural reduction of unpleasant intrinsic odors
Composition MERA Senior dog food:
Maize, poultry protein (19.5%, partially dried and hydrolysed), rice, barley, beef pulp, corn gluten, poultry fat, linseed, barley yeast (dried), salmon oil (0.5%), egg powder, calcium carbonate, sunflower oil (0.3%), sodium chloride, chicory inulin (0.2%), yeast cell walls (=0.04% beta-glucans and 0.04% mannan-oligosaccharides), potassium chloride, Yucca Schidigera powder (0.02%), glucosamine from animal tissues (0.02%), chondroitin sulphate (0.01%).
Analysis MERA Senior dog food:
Protein 22.5%, fat content 10%, raw fibre 2.5%, crude ash 5.5%, calcium 0.85%, phosphorus 0.58%, sodium 0.25%.
Nutritional additives per kg MERA Senior dog food:
Vitamin A 12.000IE, vitamin D3 1.500IE, vitamin E 300mg, vitamin C 200mg, copper (as copper-(II)-sulphate, pentahydrate) 12.5mg, zinc (as zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 100mg, Zink (as glycine-zinc chelate hydrate (solid)) 60mg, iron (as iron-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 250mg, manganese (as manganese-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 35mg, iodine (as calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2,0mg, selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.35mg.
Technological additives per kg MERA Senior dog food:
MERA products are generally fed dry. Make sure that your dog has a constant supply of fresh water. The recommended details are only approximate values per day and must be adapted to suit outside influences and the dog‘s dispositions.
Body weight per kg
Recommended food quantity in grams per day
The above-mentioned feeding recommendation is merely a guideline for balanced, requirement-oriented feeding of your dog. This information was calculated in accordance with the latest scientific knowledge, but must be adapted to the individual needs of your dog. Because a single number cannot cover all of the individual differences and conditions such as breed, age and size of dog, movement level, environmental influences (weather, summer, winter) etc.
Please store all MERA products in a cool and dry place so that the quality of our products is maintained over the entire shelf life.