Meradog Senior – Adult Senior-Diet (12.5kg)
R825.00 inc. VAT
Complete, wheat-free food for fully-grown, older dogs.
Wheat-free food which dogs love. Feeding older dogs the right way.
Meradog Senior is an extremely tasty, wheat-free dog food in high premium quality. For fully-grown, older dogs with a normal activity level. With the Mera CareConcept – creating 360 degrees of total satisfaction.
- Wheat-free dog food formula
- 22 % protein / 9,5 % fat
- With OdorStop formula, Meradog careconcept and SeniorPlus complex
- With prebiotic inulin and high quality protein sources
- Added vitamin content
- Increased vitamin content
- Reduced sodium and phosphor content
- 100% “Made in Germany”
- Produced to foodstuff standards with green electricity – CO2 neutral
- No colourants or preservatives
All about the Meradog Careconcept
The scientifically solid, uniform nutritional system for the healthy and happy life of your dog. Tailored to the individual needs of your dog, this careconcept creates 360 degrees of total satisfaction.
- Cellular protection:Antioxidants (vitamin C, E, beta-carotene and selenium) for optimal cellular protection
- To support natural defenses:Natural beta-glucans to support the natural defenses
- Skin and Coat:Natural omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (salmon oil, sunflower oil, linseed) and zinc chelate for skin and coat
- Gut flora an safe digestion:Prebiotic inulin for a stable gut flora and safe digestion
- SeniorPlus complex:Lowered phosphorus and sodium content to relieve kidneys. Adequate energy content, high-quality protein sources (poultry, egg) and New Zealand green-lipped mussels (nutrients for cartilage and joints) to support physical constitution and metabolism
- OdorStop formula:Active complex for the natural reduction of unpleasant intrinsic odors
Composition Meradog senior dog food:
Maize, poultry protein (16%, chicken, partially dried and hydrolysed), barley, rice, corn gluten, dried beet pulp (desugared), linseed (2%), poultry fat, egg powder (1%), brewer’s yeast (1%, dried), lignocellulose, salmon oil (0.4%), sunflower oil (0.3%), sodium chloride, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, chicory inulin (0.1%), yeast extract ( = 0.05% beta-glucans), yucca schidigera powder (0.02%), glucosamine (0.02%), chondroitin sulphate (0.01%).
Analysis Meradog senior dog food:
Protein 22,00 %, fat content 9,50 %, crude fibre 2,50 %, crude ash 5,50 %, calcium 0,85 %, phosphorus 0,58 %, sodium 0,25 %.
Nutritional additives per kg Meradog senior dog food:
Vitamin A 15.000 IE, vitamin D (vitamin D3) 1.500 IE, vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 300 mg, vitamin C (ascorbyl monophosphate, calcium sodium salt) 200 mg, beta-carotene 10 mg, vitamin B2 15 mg, copper (as copper-(II)-sulphate, pentahydrate) 12.50 mg, zinc (as zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 160 mg, zinc (as zinc glycine chelate, hydrate) 40 mg, iron (as iron-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 200 mg, manganese (manganese-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 25 mg, iodine (as calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.30 mg, selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.35 mg.
Technological additives per kg Meradog senior dog food:
Meradog products are generally fed dry. Make sure that your dog has a constant supply of fresh water. The recommended details are only approximate values per day and must be adapted to suit outside influences and the dog‘s dispositions.
Body weight per kg
Recommended food quantity in grams per day
The above-mentioned feeding recommendation is merely a guideline for balanced, requirement-oriented feeding of your dog. This information was calculated in accordance with the latest scientific knowledge, but must be adapted to the individual needs of your dog. Because a single number cannot cover all of the individual differences and conditions such as breed, age and size of dog, movement level, environmental influences (weather, summer, winter) etc.
Please store all Meradog products in cool and dry place so that the quality of our products is maintained over the entire shelf life.
- The Absolute Best Places to Walk Your Dog – Cape Town and JohannesburgNovember 30, 2016 - 9:02 pm
- Puppy proofing your homeNovember 4, 2016 - 6:11 am
- Should you be dressing up your dog for Halloween?October 30, 2016 - 1:18 pm
- Letting your dog sleep in your bedMay 11, 2016 - 8:01 pm
- Why do dogs dig?May 11, 2016 - 7:56 pm