Meradog Energy – Adult High-Performance (12.5kg)
R825.00 inc. VAT
Complete, wheat-free food for fully-grown, high-performance dogs.
Out of stock
Healthy food which dogs like. Feeding high-activity dogs the right way
Meradog Energy – Extremely tasty, wheat-free dog food. For fully-grown, high-performance dogs. With careconcept – creates 360 degrees of total satisfaction.
- Wheat-free dog food formula
- 29 % protein / 19,5 % fat
- With With OdorStop formula and Meradog careconcept
- Ideal for meeting increased energy requirements
- With high quality protein sources
- L-Carnitine supports fat and energy metabolism
- 100% “Made in Germany”
- Produced to foodstuff standards with green electricity – CO2 neutral
- No colourants or preservatives
All about the Meradog Careconcept
The scientifically solid, uniform nutritional system for the healthy and happy life of your dog. Tailored to the individual needs of your dog, this careconcept creates 360 degrees of total satisfaction.
- Cellular protection:Antioxidants (vitamin C, E, beta-carotene and selenium) for optimal cellular protection
- Skin and coat:Natural omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (salmon oil, sunflower oil, linseed) and zinc chelate for skin and coat
- Gut flora an safe digestion:Prebiotic inulin for a stable gut flora and safe digestion
- Constitution and vitality:High-quality protein sources (poultry, eggs, fish) foster physique and vitality
- Metabolism:L-carnitine supports fat and energy metabolism
- OdorStop formula:active complex for the natural reduction of unpleasant intrinsic odors
Composition Meradog energy dog food:
Poultry protein (33%, chicken, partially dried & hydrolysed), maize, barley, poultry fat, rice, dried beet pulp (desugared), fish meal (2%), linseed (1%), corn gluten feed, egg powder (1%), brewer’s yeast (1%, dried), sodium chloride, salmon oil (0.3%), sunflower oil (0.2%), chicory inulin (0.1%), potassium chloride, yucca schidigera powder (0.02%).
Analysis Bestandteile Meradog energy dog food:
Protein 29,00 %, fat content 19,50 %, crude fibre 2,00 %, crude ash 7,50 %, calcium 1,20 %, phosphorus 0,85 %, sodium 0,45 %.
Nutritional additives per kg Meradog energy dog food:
Vitamin A 12.000 IE, vitamin D (vitamin D3) 1.200 IE, vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 200 mg, vitamin C (ascorbyl monophosphate, calcium sodium salt) 50 mg, beta-carotene 10 mg, vitamin B2 15 mg, L carnitine (as triethylamine of the amino-4-hydroxy-3 butyric acid) 40 mg, copper (as copper-(II)-sulphate, pentahydrate) 12.50 mg, zinc (as zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 160 mg, zinc (as zinc glycine chelate, hydrate) 40 mg, iron (as iron-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 200 mg, manganese (manganese-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 25 mg, iodine (as calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.3 mg, selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.35 mg.
Technological additives per kg Meradog energy dog food:
Meradog products are generally fed dry. Make sure that your dog has a constant supply of fresh water. The recommended details are only approximate values per day and must be adapted to suit outside influences and the dog‘s dispositions.
Body weight per kilogram
The above-mentioned feeding recommendation is merely a guideline for balanced, requirement-oriented feeding of your dog. This information was calculated in accordance with the latest scientific knowledge, but must be adapted to the individual needs of your dog. Because a single number cannot cover all of the individual differences and conditions such as breed, age and size of dog, movement level, environmental influences (weather, summer, winter) etc.
Please store all Meradog products in cool and dry place so that the quality of our products is maintained over the entire shelf life.
- The Absolute Best Places to Walk Your Dog – Cape Town and JohannesburgNovember 30, 2016 - 9:02 pm
- Puppy proofing your homeNovember 4, 2016 - 6:11 am
- Should you be dressing up your dog for Halloween?October 30, 2016 - 1:18 pm
- Letting your dog sleep in your bedMay 11, 2016 - 8:01 pm
- Why do dogs dig?May 11, 2016 - 7:56 pm